- Based on a review of surveys and in coordiantion with RIAC, the sailing is adjusted from mile 30 to 26 UMR to avoid shallow water specifically at mile 28 UMR.
- At mile 28 UMR, the sailing line will be adjusted 350-ft towards the right descending bank compared to its current location. With this change, the available channel is 600-ft wide at mile 28 UMR.
- A current survey is attached to this notice showing the change to the sailing line at mile 28 UMR.
- The Inland Electronic Navigation Chart (IENC) will be updated by 01 December 2015 to include the revised sailing line. Navigation users are encouraged to update their IENC to reflect this change.
- This notice will be posted to the NTNI for 90 days.
PN_15-16_028K1115_sailing line adjustment
FOR THE DISTRICT ENGINEER:
Andrew C. Schimpf, P.E.
Rivers Project Manager